Why Sulekha Solar
WHY SULEKHA SOLAR IS POPULAR IN RO/KSK
- The first successful installation of a completely solarised RO/KSK in India (Already acknowledged and highlighted by the local and national media)
- Several successful installations.
- 0 (Zero) failure rate till date.
- Use of high quality MNRE approved supplier components.
- Installation of highly efficient 72 Cell SPV Modules, while others use 60 Cell SPV Modules. This is very important since these 72 Cell SPV Modules of reputed manufacturers cost much more – but we at Sulekha Solar insist on supplying these modules as quality is our top priority.
- Use of the best grade Solar Batteries – Sulekha Solar uses Battery of reputed makes like Exide etc., resulting in a substantially higher cost compared to other local batteries.
- The Inverter supplied with the system has several interesting features – unlike a common inverter.
Provided with MPPT, thereby ensuring maximum possible charging through insulation.
b. Complete Digital Inverter.
c. DSP based Digital Intelligent Control.
- The entire design, erection, installation and commissioning is controlled by a team of graduate and experienced engineers and licensed technicians.
- Our After Sales Service – leading to high Customer Satisfaction.
OTHER ADVANTAGES OF SULEKHA:
- Lower installation costs with faster and easier design, less wiring and fewer BoS components
- Immediate installation feedback for each module for faster site commissioning
- Reduced operation and maintenance costs due to effective module-level monitoring
- Scalability – adding modules to existing installations is straightforward so systems can be expanded as needed
- Full safety solution – electrocution risks eliminated with safe voltages during installation and maintenance
- Opportunity to install larger fields per given space due to removal of traditional stringing constraints
- More power generated for clients
- A cost effective string monitoring and anti-theft solution for large installations
- Simple, Plug and Play, Error-Free System Design & Installation
MAXIMUM POWER HARVESTING (UP TO 25% MORE POWER)
- No partial shading sensitivity
- No module mismatch losses
- No under voltage losses
- Improved MPP tracking performance
INSTALLER & FIRE-FIGHTER SAFETY
- Electrocution risks eliminated due to low module voltage during installation
- Maximum PV system safety with module shutdown during service
- Protects fire-fighters by automatic module shutdown
- Designed to withstand extreme outdoor conditions